Thursday, September 04, 2003

christmas

it's the start of the -ber months. this just means one thing... christmas is coming! :)

christmas has always been my favorite season. when i was a kid, i would always wait for our gifts from santa to appear underneath our christmas tree. call me stupid, but i really believed in santa claus... until i was around 18. i had the "shocking" revelation when we were shopping one day for christmas gifts and my dad saw this toy for my kid brother. and mom asked, sa atin ba manggagaling ito o kay santa?

but that incident never really took the magic out of christmas for me. i enjoy thinking of gifts for people who are special to me. however, whether i end up really giving gifts is a completely different story. hehehe! and for the past years, i have been looking forward to more christmas events --- the gels christmas dinner, the adtx billiards and bowling tournaments (which, i would not be a part of this year... huhuhu!), the tsongers exchange gift and of course, our family christmas reunion. i can't wait!

by the way, i still believe in santa. :)

No comments: