Saturday, November 15, 2003

good things

i was taking my time preparing to go to parramatta, thinking that my train isn't due for a while. ten minutes before schedule, i went out of my hotel, ready to start my day but alas, i remembered a wrong train schedule and was actually ten minutes late. i had to wait for fifty minutes before the next one arrived!

though my day didn't start well, there were a lot of things that made my day a lot better. i made a list of them since they are not the mind-blowing-life-changing kinds and i am likely to forget.

1. women dressed up in beautiful clothes to watch the horse race at rosehill
2. a gentleman heping a lady carry her stroller down the stairs
3. an elderly couple holding hands
4. the relief of going into an airconditioned train after waiting in the heat
5. eating tandoori chicken for lunch. yum!
6. having a good workout
7. aussies and kiwis donning their team colors watching the rugby games
8. australia going through to the finals of the rugby world cup

it was a good day after all...

No comments: