Tuesday, June 01, 2004

mixed emotions

i just learned there is a BIG possibility for me to go to canada in two weeks' time! wooohoooo!!! i was so happy and excited about the news, i couldn't stop smiling. and since i just can't keep it to myself, i immediately chatted with some friends and told them the good news.

however, i am a bit nervous and worried as well. being new in my current role, i still have a lot of questions and am not very sure of myself (siguro nga ka-praningan lang pero kakatakot talaga). but i am hoping that i won't need to answer a lot of questions and instead, learn a lot from the trip.

well, nothing is final until i get an invitation from the bosses in cincinnati telling me that i should be there. before that time comes, i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Marts said...

woohowww!!! ginawang quiapo ang canada! hehehe! sana nga tumuloy ka! good luck!

kat said...

received an invitation. meron na rin kaming appointment para sa interview. sa monday na. sana i-approve ang visa namin. excited na ako!!!