Thursday, October 28, 2004

wish list

christmas is just a few days away and i still haven't saved up for my christmas shopping. seems that i will be digging into my 13th month pay after all. that is, if there will still be anything left after the bills get paid.

i am starting to think of my "wish list", hopefully i can get something nice for myself this year. tita nona will be sending us a package from the states this year and i asked for perfume (me being to stringent to buy anything expensive). i asked for either clinique happy or elizabeth arden green tea. my current supply of green tea given to me by irish last christmas, is on hold for the moment. i'm only using it on special occasions saving the small amount that's left.

i would really want to have a digital camera that i could bring when i get to travel on my projects. i don't really like a very high-tech camera but i don't want the low end either that would soon be obsolete. but then again, a digital camera costs heaps so i probably need more time to save up for that.

right now, i am hoping to get my hands on two cd's: beautiful life by guy sebastian and mistaken identity by delta goodrem. my friends probably are getting tired of hearing me talk and blog about them but for the last year, they have been my absolutely super duper mega favorite singers. mistaken identity is still to be released this november and beautiful life has just been released middle of this month so it would take some time before these appear on the shelves here in the philippines. unless i could find a way to go back to australia... hmmmm...

No comments: