Monday, June 27, 2005

simmering down

ok, so i've cooled down a bit. no, make that a lot. a couple of hours with pogs and rose would do that to anybody. yes, pogs is back with a load of stories from his escapades in the US, especially in san francisco. i'm not sure if you want to ask what those are but if you're with a strong heart, then go ahead and be entertained.

in contrast to someone who pisses me off, there's also someone who makes me smile. before any of my friends start again with the "inlab si kat!" statements and asking me for stories and details that i couldn't come up with because there are none, allow me to say that i have no romantic feelings towards this person. he's simply nice. someone you'd like for a kid brother, i guess. that's the closest description i have for him. and though we don't talk much, all i have are nice adjectives for the nice person that he is.

or maybe that's it. we haven't spent that much time together for me to see the bad side of him. but this is just the cynical me. the too-much-thinking me. for now, i'm happy with the thoughts i have.

so to rose, pogs and him (let's include ice monster as well), thanks for cooling me down. at least for now.

2 comments:

airisshu said...

i bet namiss nyo ko :D [feeling ako e :P ]

kat said...

opkors, opkors! umuwi ka na kasi nang makasama ka na ulet sa mga bonding sessions ng mga bading. hahaha! :)