Thursday, September 14, 2006

take it off

three months. that is the time that i have to be able to lose weight.
three days. that is the time that i have spent in my "weight loss program".

yes, people, i am trying to lose weight. i have never openly admitted it although i have jokingly said it multiple times. i know i won't be able to reach the weight i want by the time i want it but i am hoping i will be well on my way by then.

it has always been hard for me to lose the pounds. from the time i was a baby to adolescence and up to now, my body has remained one shape --- round. i am hoping to reach the point where i am happy with the way i look. i know i'll never have the lithe physique of my sisters because i never ever was thin. but that's okay. i'm not shooting for the stars anyway.

so why the change? why declare it all of a sudden?

well, hopefully this will help me stick to my goals, like a new year's resolution. but it's not for the new year now. just for a new me. :)

1 comment:

kat said...

thanks, tsong!

oo naman. wala akong balak na gumamit ng drastic measures at baka kung ano ang maging side effect, mahirap na. :)

sana lang tumalab. hahaha! :)