Saturday, December 22, 2007

secrets

there are times when you have to decide whether or not to speak. because once you say something, you cannot get it back. it's already out there.

it took me a while to share something to two of my closest friends. why? i really don't know. maybe it's just too close to home. all of my other friends knew. but they would not be able to relate to what i say, no matter how hard they try. and in a way, it was easier for me to tell it to them for the same reason.

it's now out in the open. at least to them. and i think it's good i did not keep my mouth shut this time.

2 comments:

elapot said...

so ano na yung secret?! :)
merry christmas to you and your family kat! may you have a more fruitful '08!

kat said...

hahaha... alam mo na itong secret na ito, raf! :)

merry christmas din sa inyo ni arnel! :)