Friday, December 19, 2003

in changi airport...

i should have been home at this time already. but as it is, i would still have to wait more than half a day before i finally reach the philippines. i was really pissed off this morning, not being able to catch my flight. worse, it wasn't my fault! it was a good thing that singapore airlines did not charge me for booking the next one. i could have taken the next day's flight but i was just so eager to get home, i didn't mind staying overnight in changi airport. good thing i am in business class this time around... staying the night in the airport isn't all that bad. how can it be when you're eating good food (desserts especially) without it costing you a cent? :) i just wish i could finish my christmas shopping and all the stuff i have to do in time.

on the brighter side, tita rose gave me a guy sebastian cd this morning (i reckon it's a peace offering). i have been thinking of buying one (together with delta goodrem's) but now i am happy that i didn't. i placed their cd's as part of my christmas wishlist and i am just sooo happy that i received one. now i wonder, what i would receive in our danito/danita? :)

No comments: