Thursday, March 18, 2004

inspired

people come and go in your life. some imprint a big mark in your life before they leave. sometimes, though, there are those who decide to stay.

aside from my family, my barkadas from school and at work, there are people who have been a significant part of my life journey. a part of this group are people who have inspired me --- to be a better student, a better friend, a better person --- not through any other thing but by being themselves. i would have loved to write their names here as my own little way of honoring them but i fear leaving out someone and make it seem that their impact in my life is less significant.

as i write this, i am thinking of each one of them. all i can say is that i am thankful that they have touched my life and i am sure that they are continuing to touch those around them as well.

you are my angels.

No comments: