Sunday, August 08, 2004

u.p. naming mahal

i am not a morning person. i never was. and so it was a struggle for me to get up at 4 o'clock in the morning to accompany my brother to take the upcat. but since i didn't have a choice, there was nothing i could do but to drag myself out of bed this morning. good thing that our uncle was kind enough to drive us to diliman since the traffic inside u.p. was really bad. it was expected considering thousands of students flock to the diliman campus to take the upcat each year.

it was actually nice going back to my alma matter. i had a great time during college and reminiscing just came instantly to me. telling my sister what buildings were around the campus, where i usually stayed and where we took some pictures just came flowing out of my mouth.

u.p. has been my haven for five years. i know that whatever other people say about it, i wouldn't have gone to any other school. and i do hope my brother would get to experience all the wonderful things i had in this great university.

2 comments:

elapot said...

uy kat! labs na labs mo alma mater naten a :D mala-sheryll ka ba na naiiyak pa paminsan, hehe (peace sheps)

kat said...

oo naman, labs ko talaga ang UP! pero nde pa naman ako naiiyak kapag naaalala ko ang UP. usually, napapangiti lang ako. :)