Wednesday, February 16, 2005

blooms

people who know me know that i love flowers. i remember when i was young, i would pick wildflowers when we would go mountain climbing. and even when i grew older, my fascination with flowers didn't wane a bit. some of my friends would even pull me away from flowershops because i tend to just stop, stare and be in awe. and so it's no surprise that during my stopovers in singapore changi airport, i would often pass by the orchid garden they have. here are some of the pictures that i took in my most recent stopover.

orchids 7orchids 4orchids 3orchids 1orchids 6

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow orchids! ang gaganda..

Unknown said...

may mga nakita din akong magandang orchids sa singapore zoo, malapit lang sa park's entrance. i think nakuhanan ko rin yun, hanapin ko nga sa file ko ;)
-----
mark
www.markangpogi.blogspot.com

kat said...

cruise: oo nga, ganda ng mga bulaklak. sana maalala ko yan kapag nakalibot na ako sa singapore para makunan ko rin yun. :)