Monday, February 21, 2005

legally driving

yes, i finally have a license! that does not mean, however, that i have ventured far beyond bf homes or alabang-zapote road. but it still feels good to have it at last. don't look at my license, though... it makes me wonder how the hell i can fit into a car, much more drive. i wanted to go back to the releasing area to have the details changed but dad said it would probably take me another month to have them corrected so off we went.

oh well, at least i have my license.

3 comments:

Anna said...

cooooL!! i wish i knew how to drive.. im 20 and lincense-less!!!

kat said...

bananna: i'm 27 so even if you get your license next year, you will still be years ahead of me! :) just be prepared for the long wait to get it.

fickle-minded: thanks! :)

kat said...

mitch: sakto ka, yan nga ang sinasabi ko. :) sige, will check your blog. thanks! :)