Friday, April 15, 2005

anticipation

i'll be seeing my friends from my old company in a few minutes and i am very much excited. first off, art and pearls will be formally announcing their wedding plans to the group. i am still working on my surprise which actually caused me to sleep at 1:30 in the morning today. but all is well... i really did not care about the lack of sleep because i'm sooo used to it anyway. second, eden is announcing something. my first thought was she's going to be introducing her boyfriend to the group but this is always my first thought when a friend wants to "announce something". then other thoughts came into my mind that got me doubting my initial hunch. but then i got to talk to her for a while in ym that had me thinking that she's indeed going to introduce someone. she even said i'd be happy about it. hmmm... new thoughts coming to my over-active imagination. and then i got to read her latest post... and... OH MY GOOOOD!!! is that it??? woooohoooo!!! :)

1 comment:

kat said...

syempre hindi! :) lab yu, mami! :)