Wednesday, May 18, 2005

summer surprise

the post below should have been here days ago but due to sickness (a.k.a. laziness), it took me a while to get something written...

===========

i was walking back to the office via the makati walkway, sweating profusely because of the summer heat. as i was wiping away the sweat off my face when i heard someone call my name. putting my glasses on, it took me just a moment to recognize where the voice came from.

kuya aids!

the last time i saw him was during our aots graduation and it has been a while (almost five years now). we immediately started talking and updating each other on what's going on in our lives and with our friends' lives (syempre pa, e mga tsismoso kami). as usual, time was just too short (as we needed to go back to our respective offices). we did promise to keep in touch, however. so hopefully, it will not take us another five years to see each other again.

No comments: