Tuesday, September 13, 2005

in limbo

i've been meaning to post about my decision for some time now but time is what i haven't had for the past month. well, the truth is, i haven't made any decisions yet. i have left it all to God. really.

see, i am supposed to be included in a project in the US. when our boss told me that my spot in the project is 100%, that was the time i had questions.

"do i really want this?"
"do i want to leave my current role?"
"is it really a good opportunity for me?"
"am i sure i want to start again?"

then my parents got really excited (together with the rest of my relatives) that i was indeed going to the US. my aunt in new york already has plans to visit me when i get there. and so i was looking forward to going myself. but days and weeks went by and there's still no one to replace me in my current role. i can't just pack up and leave the people i work with right now hanging.

so basically, i am in limbo. not sure if i am going or staying. i am leaving it all up to them. i'd rather not be stressed about it. after all, there's nothing i can do about it anyway.

4 comments:

elapot said...

o bsta kung matuloy ka.. puntahan mo kmi ni sheryll sa idaho :D balitaan mo kami agad ha :)

airisshu said...

bading, kung sakali man.. nasa pinas ka naman next year di ba? [maninigurado muna hehehe] ;)

kat said...

raf, dapat kayo ang pumunta sa akin kasi mas marami kayong ipon ni shepot! hehehe! :D

rish, opkors opkors! kaya nga sabi ko one year lang kami dun eh. :) saka nde pedeng nde ako maka-attend noh! sa pagkatagal-tagal naming naghintay, nde lang ako makaka-attend?!? hindi pwede!!! :)

HanAgiRL said...

I know that feeling. when you're in limbo, pray and He will guide you and show u the way. :)