Saturday, April 22, 2006

only a few will know

a couple of days before i was to leave for manila, i had a bit of an emotional struggle to deal with. my sister, karla, being online during my waking hours became the receiving end of my temporary drama. now that i think i have "recovered" from that, a new struggle has ensued for me. i would overcome that in a few days, of that i am certain. but in the mean time, i have to put on my brave face for all of the world to see.
"..broken up deep inside
but you won't get to see the tears i cry..
..no i don't cry on the outside anymore.."
      - kelly clarkson / behind these hazel eyes / breakaway

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the fact that you can put on a brave face means you're strong. you can get over this for sure.

kat said...

thanks, evi! :)