Friday, August 04, 2006

self control

each person has an image of herself --- a mixture of good and bad traits, unless you're deluded and you see yourself as perfect. believe me, i've never seen myself as perfect. far from it. although one of the things i believe i am is kind. sure, i have my off days when i get all tempramental and become a big time B-I-T-C-H but most of the time, i think i am a nice person. but has it ever happened to you that you meet someone and for some reason that person sets your blood boiling? i did once when i was in high school. and for the longest time, i haven't felt the urge to put out my devil horns out. that is, until now. aaargh! there are times i have to stop myself from blurting out nasty comments when that person speaks. if i could only raise one eyebrow, i would have done it a million times by now. there are even instances when i'd like nothing more than to wring that person's neck. good thing i can control what i say or do. hopefully, i can do this until i no longer have to deal with that person any more.

oh, Lord, give me strength.

3 comments:

elapot said...

o diba, naalala ko tuloy si bespren 'D' ko at kung pano ko kelangan isipin palagi na 'anak din sya ng Dyos' :D

kat said...

hay naku, raf! kung di lang talaga ako magkakasala e baka kung ano na ang nagawa ko. haaaaay...

kat said...

mega bitch? hehehe! :) musta na, tsong?