Thursday, August 16, 2007

rainy days and wednesdays

this morning, my manager sent me a text message saying that we can work from home today if we will find it hard to go to the office as long as it does not affect our work. ummm.. i had no choice but to go to ortigas because i left my laptop in my trolley. so i forwarded her message to the rest of the team and went on my way.

the traffic was slow from sucat to bicutan and somewhere past that. by the time we got to nichols, the traffic was at a standstill! i left our house at 930 am and i was at nichols at 1230 pm! the bus driver was telling us that walking would be faster but i was apprehensive to walk from nichols to magallanes even though it was not raining at that point. by 1 pm, i decided to take his advise and got off the bus. yes po, naglakad po ako sa south luzon expressway. the other passengers seemed to know what they were doing so i just followed them. i walked from nichols to the fort bonifacio gate and took a jeep going to guadalupe. things were becoming better until we were about to disembark and then heavy rain fell. my shoes were soaked and my clothes were wet! it was really not my day.

i brought my laptop home today. i want to be sure to be able to work from home just in case this happens again. i am not about to do this twice in a row!

1 comment:

elapot said...

ay gudnes kat! kaya ako noon sa intel kahit mabigat inuuwi ko ang laptop, sayang ksi mga pagkakataon na pde magwork from home e, haha...

grabe nahabag naman ako sa yo... sna kumanta ka na rin ng aegis song ..."heto ako... basang-basa sa ulan..." para masaya kahit papano, hehe