Thursday, May 13, 2004

what keeps me happy in spite of the not-so-good things

it was a long and tiring day for me. my shortcomings in my current role was pinpointed once more today and i can't help but feel frustrated. unfortunate for a friend though, who was at the receiving end of my rantings. not that i did anything violent. i just wrote a long letter to him pouring out all my negative emotions. a bit insensitive of me as he was in the middle of some big project and he was juggling all the things he needed to do. but the good friend that he is, he accomodated me and was even willing to call me at the office.

going to the gym to release some of the frustration was a good decision (plus the fact that my workout was long overdue). it made me feel better and took my mind off the heavy stuff for a while.

back home, faye greeted me excitedly with franco's pictures. my nephew is a bright, talkative and lovable baby (not to mention cute!). he's been staying at the house for the past few weeks until ate tetet and kuya weng pick him up at night. we're smitten by this little bundle of joy. he is actually the reason, more times that i could mention, that i arrive at the office later than usual. that is because, i stay at home to talk to him and hold him until i absolutely have to go. i just loooove seeing him smile and hearing him laugh and utter syllables i don't even understand.

tell me, who could resist a smile like this? :)



kakagigil!

No comments: