Wednesday, August 25, 2004

...98...99

...100!

i finally reached a hundred posts today!

i was hoping to achieve this milestone when my blog turned a year old but i realized it a little too late. oh well, better late than never. :)

i started the blog to indulge a friend who, may i say, has the talent for this. sometimes, it has really been a struggle to write. other times, words just flow out of my brain and into the keyboard. that explains the million times i have to edit my posts (though i am fairly sure i have a lot of incorrectly spelled words and sentences using the wrong grammar). when i couldn't use my own words, i quote a phrase, a line, and most of the time, songs that would express what i wanted to say.

this has never been the perfect blog. it will never be. but this has been my way of sharing how i feel or think at that moment, my way of communicating, of updating people what is happening in my life. as i look back at all the things that happened, i am happy that some of those moments were captured here. thankful also for all my friends and some other good souls who have come and read my posts, commented and left me messages.

hoping to survive another blogging year. :)

3 comments:

airisshu said...

tsong! congratsssss :D 1 year na pala yun! here's to moreeee!!! mwah!

kat said...

hehehe... tenks, tsong! :)

Unknown said...

nothing is perfect :) the idea of perfection is only an illusion to mask the imperfections around. :)